Monday, May 18, 2009

Leaving!!

So, here I sit at Sky Harbor, waiting for my flight. I've only got about an hour, and sometime tomorrow morning (Phx time) or evening (German time) I will get off the plane, see Brad and Debbie, and go 'home' to the Festaburg. WOO!!! [[proof that I'm at the airport...my plane will be there ^ soon!!]]

I've been waiting so long to finally go back, it's almost hard to believe it's finally here! In about 20 hours, I will be in Germany. My friends are coming home, some within the week. I think I've written about all I can about how excited I am and how ready I am to be there, but I just thought I'd write a short little note as I wait for the plane to arrive to whisk me off to Dallas, then to London, then to Frankfurt, and then the drive to quiet, tiny Frauenberg just in time to go to sleep. Good timing to help get over jet-lag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails