Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm Back!

So, short post. :)

Flights went well, although definitely the most turbulent flights I've ever been on. Got some (uncomfortable) sleep, and was thoroughly delighted to see Brad coming up to hug me as I stepped through the barrier after getting my luggage in Frankfurt. We drove back to the Festaburg where Debbie was waiting with open arms and a ready dinner. Gordon is here, living in the basement apartment, as well as some missionaries from the Czech, and we ate and played cards and headed off to bed. I actually managed to sleep, and I am now unpacked and making myself of what use I can be around here.

Changes since last time - they have a dog (!!!) named Sam, there's more furniture in my room, and the basement is being redone, and looks really good! Other than that, it's just like when I left, and that's amazing. :) I am SO glad to be here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails