Tuesday, May 5, 2009

2 Weeks

So...two weeks from today I fly out to Germany! I've only got a couple finals left to finish, and moving out of the dorm, but part of me really wishes I was back there already. Brad and Debbie had a wrapping-party for some gifts for the single soldiers (www.festaburg.com), and I really wish I was already there to start handing them out!! I know that most of my friends won't be back in Germany till after me, but some will beat me there. Because of the nature of the Army, people are going to be cycling in and out of Baumoholder on leave and PCSing and all kinds of things, and I really don't want to miss the chance to see anyone I know and to give them a hug and welcome them back. I'm ready to go now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails