Saturday, March 1, 2008

Packing

How I loathe it. And here I am, fitting my life back into two suitcases, a carry-on, and a backpack. AAAHHHH!!!! Stressful. I didn't just start all of it today, don't worry, but today is the day I actually have to make them relatively even so that I can actually carry them, and make sure everything fits without breaking, all that fun stuff. And it stresses me ouuuuuuuuuut. I need my expert-packing mommy, who more or less packed it all for me when I came here. I need her expertise! Or anyone's! CAUSE I HATE PACKING!

Which is why I'm sitting here blogging instead of working on it. I'm about to go back to work, but I needed a break. Blaaaaaaaahhhhh sorry for taking it out on y'all. The pile is daunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails