Saturday, November 17, 2007

Eek!

So, due to some random whim of the internet, my blog seems to have been deleted, but here I am re-instated on the same site, so we'll just continue from here. After all, it's a new leaf to go with the fact that -

I've been here 6 months!!!!

Can you believe it?!?!? I can't hardly believe it! From now on, every day that I am here means that I have been here longer than I have until I go home. Counting down and not up. Half-way!! Not that I'm so terribly anxious to leave already, but it's a huge thing. Think: I have been living in Germany, in Europe, for half a year! Half-way! What a concept.

Oh, and its amazing how much of a lift one can get from talking with one's best friend for the first time in 4 months. :)

Anyways, if you could all continue to keep me in your prayers, it'd be much appreciated. What with holidays approaching, the homesickness is creeping in! Eek. And pray that Tiffany and I have a safe trip next weekend, that everything goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails