Monday, November 19, 2007

Another Day

Today is rather how I thought life here would be - a very typical aupair day. Wake up to a smile, take people to school, go to German class, come home, do homework, eat lunch, grab a nap before spending the afternoon playing fetch and being a stoplight for racing traktors and pushing swings, seeing the most colorful sunset here to date (this picture is at 4:15 pm) then coming in (to a nice warm fire after FREEZING outside) and playing after setting the table, picking up, eating dinner, helping get kids to bed, and spending a lovely evening reading by the fire and listening to the German "Who Wants to be a Millionaire," before coming upstairs to call my bestie on her birthday, finishing travel plans, and settling down for one more chapter of HP7 (third time in as many months, I know, I know) with my cup of Kamille tea and a couple cookies before bed. Just a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails