Friday, May 23, 2008

Going Back!

Well, after an almost-2-month hiatus, I'm back - and with exciting news! Yesterday I received my acceptance as an intern with Cadence International, heading back over to Germany next wednesday to work for Brad and Debbie for the summer. This all got set in motion about 2 weeks ago, and God has had His hands in everything, from getting my application in on time, to references coming in, to finding a cheap flight. I fly over next week and will spend all summer helping out at the Festaburg before coming back home in August just in time to be bodily - if not mentally - present at orientation at Southwestern.

I'm thrilled!!! Just in case you haven't picked up on that. I'm working on sending out prayer/support letters, and hopefully by the end of the summer will be able to raise the $5300. I'll be keeping this blog going while I'm gone, but I'll also have an e-newsletter to send out. If you'd like to sign up, just send me an e-mail at laurakcardy@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails