Thursday, February 28, 2008

Abschiedsfeier

(going-away party)

So, Tuesday night was my last night in my house-group Bible study. Sad day!! Those are wonderful people. Anyways, they had a little night for me, with chips and cookies and pudding and a special pizza-soup. :) They even gave me a gift! I got a notepad, and a rasberry-vanilla-cream-chocolate bar, a few Euro, and a cd of the Jungel Book, 'cause everyone knows of me and my Disney-fanatacism. (that may or may not be a word? my english is beginning to fail me!) They also all wrote me a postcard, usually with a verse or two. And they gave me a cd with all the pictures we took that night, as well as from our 24-2 prayer weekend. Before I left, they all gathered 'round and prayed for me, that my trip home would be safe and for God's blessings in my future, and I was really very touched.

So, above is our nice, normal, smiling picture, and here's the "real" picture. Gotta love it. :)


Back Row: Thomas, David, Marc, Marten
Middle Row: Johanna, Lois, Ulla, Simone
Front Row: Tim, Jan, Jana, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails