Thursday, January 17, 2008

For Daddy

Dad is complaining that I haven't blogged recently or often enough for him to enjoy living vicariously through my foreign living arrangements, so here I am! Not much of note has happened this last week or so, which is why I haven't had much to say. The weather yesterday was odd, though, because it was a good 10 degrees outside, the sun was shining, and I was able to go outside in short sleeves and drive with the windows down and use sunglasses. HOW FUN IS THAT? I tell you, I am so looking forward to being in Phoenix where it's warm and the sun shines. I know it's hot - miserably, unbearably hot at times - but it's better than being cold! The days are slowly starting to get a little longer here, which is exciting, too. And I saw my most colorful sunrise yet the other day!

So, there you see how exciting the week has been - a blog about the weather! hee hee I promise the next one will be more interesting, cause this weekend's gonna be fun. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails