Friday, July 31, 2009

"Actual Work"

So, from looking at my blog, I realize that it may often seem that I do no actual work here, just play around with the people who come over. I promise, that's not true!! There's everyday chores like sweeping stairs, vacuuming, mopping, all those household chores. But there's "actual work," too. Like helping Brad build a bike shed yesterday (pictures to come!). I got to paint tar!

Take today for example. My job was to clean out the garage. Well, half of the garage, as the other half is mostly full of trash waiting for the appropriate trash pickup day. So, armed with lots of rags, some 409, a bucket of water, sponge, and my iPod, I attacked the garage. Several hours later, organization and some semblance of cleanliness appeared. I felt productive, for sure. But I just thought I would put this up here so that I can show that there is all kinds of uninteresting "actual work" that goes on that doesn't get included in my "fun work" blogs. :)

(I just wish these pictures showed the amount of DUST I cleaned! I had dust in places I didn't know dust could get! ugh)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails